
Frances has made this every Christmas for as long as I have known her and it's soooo yummy! Everyone eats it up quick & there's usually fighting over who gets the bread bowl when the dips gone!!!
You will need:
2 bricks of cream cheese (8 oz each)
1 16oz tub sour cream
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
3-4 tsp. worchestershire sauce
6-8 chopped green onion
1 jar Armour dried beef, cut or torn into pieces
DIRECTIONS:
Melt all of the ingredients together in a large saucepan, slowly over low heat. Constantly stir to avoid burning.
Presentation:
Pour the dip into a hallowed out sheppards bread bowl with torn pieces of the bread all around for dipping. You can also cut up or tear pieces of french bread or sourdough for dipping.
2 comments:
How I love this dip! I eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner until it is gone!
Thanks for posting this delicious dip. It truly is so good. Maybe someone will bring this for an appetizer this Saturday? One can only hope.
Post a Comment